Well, let's just say that the kids sorta cooperated!
Of course, the photographer (Bobby) was doing all sorts of crazy stuff behind the camera to try and make us "smile". But as my dear friends know, that when I laugh, I cry. And now that I am getting older, a big hearty smile means more wrinkles and more tears! I will call this one our Keeper.
By the way (don't laugh at me professional photo people) but here are some tips I got on line on how to take better pics. Use early morning light or late afternoon, early evening light. Take a black sheet, or a brown blanket (that is all I had), and hang from your garage door. Like this…...
Turn OFF your flash. And perhaps you might end up with "studio" like pics. Supposedly you are shooting with natural light which is better than your fake flash light. The sun should be coming from behind your subject that you are shooting. I don't think they turned out all that bad. Of course, I could edit these and do all that touch up stuff but I didn't. Maybe I will but for now, no time.
You can see Bobbi's green eyes and Ava's blue eyes. Love that! Side note, the dresses the girl's are wearing we purchased from Children's Place for $6.50! No lie. They had a dentist appt. last week and it is right next to the mall. We literally ran into this store and received a heck of a deal. We were in the right place at the right time.
Try out this sheet looking back drop. It was so fun. I did have all sorts of kids helping me. Probably because it was Mother's Day and they were sharing their love. And how I LOVE their Love :)

No comments:
Post a Comment