
Low and behold - I have seen these on people's doors (and had all good intentions on making one) BUT a friend gave me her "extra" one! She had double doors, now has a single door and like I said, had an EXTRA one for little 'ol me! I was sooo happy. She even wrote our name on it. I love her and I love the new door decoration.

Ava lost another tooth. She is holding 2 bucks.

We have been enjoying the rain. During a break, we went on a bicycle ride through the puddles. That is mud on the back of Charlie's shirt.

Had to show Charlie's "new" helmet. Not really. It was Bobbi's old one with pink butterflies. Charlie needed a new one and was fine with picking out a spray paint from the cabinet. Now it is neon orange. A little extra neon orange on the straps never hurt anyone.

Cooper was way messier than this pic shows.

Once again, Rexy couldn't see. It was time to make a visit to the groomers.

He is a new dog. Instead of noticing his long hair, you just notice his gorgeous lower bite. His teeth are white as pearls.

AND, the big news of the week. We FINALLY started the chicken coop. Itty bitty chicken coop, but just perfect for what we need. It is almost done (raining too hard to take another pic). I will take new pics once we paint it barn red and spruce it up a little. Our friend, Tim, gave us his time and we couldn't be happier! Chicks are coming after vacation. This week I cleaned out more school cabinets, I organized my HUGE Sonlight binder, worked on my schedule, and started reading the book of James. Oh yeah, most importantly, pulled out the bingo game. Charlie loves to be the bingo master and we seem to sit around like a bunch of older people with at least 2 or 3 cards a piece. Life is good. This update is for husband :)
No comments:
Post a Comment