Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

Our Tub - O - FUN , I have to say, it was pretty fun!
Of course, we might make it a little funner than the box said we were going to have (& a little more dangerous). I said us, I meant Bobby. He always is a little unexpected.
This was our grand finale. One of our favorites was called the crazy eyeball. And it was crazy.
Ava - Fire Girl.

We started the night off at Bobby's cousin's condo on the beach. It rained during our picnic BUT we all moved it into the carport. The kids still swam in the pool (no thunder). It was nice. We did not stay for fireworks on the beach. We beat the traffic over the bridge and headed to our own sweet spot (driveway) and had a tub-o-fun with our bucket of fireworks. It was a splendid showcase.




No comments: