
Charlie fell asleep on the way home with his new, glow in the dark teeth. He loves them. Those teeth were only 75 tickets! That's all.

Summer of fun item, Chuck E Cheese. This is not my favorite spot, me, mom, BUT they love it and it has always been on our list. I have to say, it is mostly for younger kids. The germ thing gets me a little bit. At least no one was throwing up in the bathroom like last year!

Little kids really do take these things serious. He truly thinks he is driving this motorcycle and it is all up to him to pass the check points. Only problem was he thought he was earning tickets. No tickets on this ride. We all had fun. Online gives the best coupons. It was 100 tokens for 10 bucks. Not too bad. I was pretty sad that no one wanted to go to the preschool area. I still can remember being invited to birthday parties to this place. It makes me feel like my kids are getting big and the thought of going to Chuck E Cheese might not be that exciting one day. I love that you can get a tootsie roll for 60 tickets, and they act like it is the best thing they ever had. I love that both my boys picked out glow in the dark vampire teeth. I still think it is funny that they have their own bouncers as you leave. Like some young kid is going to stop someone from leaving the place because they don't have some special number on their arm. Top Security! Another summer of fun activity checked off.
No comments:
Post a Comment