Happy Birthday my sweet girl. You are my gentle, kind, mild nature girl. You love to spend time with me ( I love that). You have never been one with so much of quality time but more of quantity time. It doesn't matter what we do as long as you do it with me. I love that and hope it never changes. Back to today.....your dreams came true with all your new toy story 3 presents. They are all happily sleeping next to you in your room (even Mr. Potato Head). Tomorrow is your real birthday. So, I will go for now. Just a little update on your wonderful party. I think Cooper said that he felt like it was everybody's party because he had so much fun. Now that's a great party :) Most importantly, it was a great day in celebration of YOU! You are wonderful and that is why birthdays are so important in our house. It is time to say, "Hey! You are special, we are so happy to have another year with you. We love you. Let's celebrate!" We don't really say all that out loud, but it's kinda what I am thinking.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Happy 8th Birthday, Ava!!!!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl. You are my gentle, kind, mild nature girl. You love to spend time with me ( I love that). You have never been one with so much of quality time but more of quantity time. It doesn't matter what we do as long as you do it with me. I love that and hope it never changes. Back to today.....your dreams came true with all your new toy story 3 presents. They are all happily sleeping next to you in your room (even Mr. Potato Head). Tomorrow is your real birthday. So, I will go for now. Just a little update on your wonderful party. I think Cooper said that he felt like it was everybody's party because he had so much fun. Now that's a great party :) Most importantly, it was a great day in celebration of YOU! You are wonderful and that is why birthdays are so important in our house. It is time to say, "Hey! You are special, we are so happy to have another year with you. We love you. Let's celebrate!" We don't really say all that out loud, but it's kinda what I am thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ava!
Post a Comment