Bobbi did a pretty, simple ring holder and Charlie painted a trophy for his Daddy's cell phone. Bobby's cell phone WILL fit in that little thing. The more I see people use their big tech phones, like key pads, the more I know it will be awhile before Bobby and I own one. I didn't say never, I just said awhile! Lots of fun. Another summer of fun item checked off. We love that.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Pottery
Bobbi did a pretty, simple ring holder and Charlie painted a trophy for his Daddy's cell phone. Bobby's cell phone WILL fit in that little thing. The more I see people use their big tech phones, like key pads, the more I know it will be awhile before Bobby and I own one. I didn't say never, I just said awhile! Lots of fun. Another summer of fun item checked off. We love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did Bobbi get her haircut? or is the picture angle?
No cut! Her hair is super long. My hair would not even grow that long. But, that is funny how that pic turned out :)
Post a Comment