Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flip Flop Friday




Tropical Smoothie had flip flop Friday. Wear a pair of flip flops and get a free smoothie. Easy as pie! Cooper was at football camp all last week and so we had to wait until smack in the middle of lunch time. When I left, I grabbed as many flip flops from our shelf as possible. This particular day we had 2 extra kids, not sure if they would have flip flops. Mind you, Cooper has 1 pair of flip flops. He's always been the one of something kinda kid. So, it was either him or Jake that would get the pink zebra flip flops. They both took turns wearing them, just because they said they hurt their feet. :) I have to say they are more cute than comfortable. I told just about half the camp about the free smoothie. Well, half the camp was there plus some. Totally free and the people were nice giving them to us. Sometimes when people give things away for free they are annoyed that they are giving it away for free. Like it's our fault for taking the free stuff. Tropical Smoothie was awesome!


1 comment:

Champion Builders said...

We went too and I agree they were so nice. We walked in and the guy behind the counter turned to the one making them and said "4 Free smoothies for these folks" I asked if he was looking at our feet when we walked in and he said "Yes!" lol.