Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Zoo Day


Thank goodness the goat didn't start kicking!!!!

I did not realize how LONG a giraffe's tongue is! yikes. And great eyelashes.


Of course, Cooper tracks down some bug.



No worries, whatsoever (I think). He could be thinking of how to get out of there.
Wonderful day at the zoo. We actually went Monday with our friends. It was super, duper HOT!! and I mean HOT. Ironically, when we were visiting the animals in "Africa" it seemed 10 degrees hotter. We loved the day and loved the animals. Lots of fun. Cooper and Jake made up some dance that involved animal moves (sorta) and let's just say, they thought they were really good. They get an A for effort! I think the heat was getting to them :) The giraffe was great, the babies on the mommy monkeys were adorable. We had the kids write down the animals names and habitat. Bobbi had to write down more but I don't think she minded. It was all so interesting. Who knows?! Maybe one of mine will grow up to be a Zoologist and give me a life time pass to the zoo. Just wonderful.....




No comments: