Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Afternoon Bowl - Why not?

Superman p.j.'s
Serious.

All style.






Well, today I decided to take the three younger ones bowling. We got caught up on all our work and we were ready for some fun. Bobbi had cross country, I am sure she would have much rather been bowling! Our bowling names were Cotton Candy (ava), Taffy (cooper) and Bubble Butt (charlie). No one was hurt but we came close to it. We were the only ones in there except for one worker bowling with a beer 4 lanes over. The scary masks are from Pier 1. Creepy!! I did pick up a hummingbird feeder for 2 bucks. Besides that, I looked at all the same stuff I look at and wonder where all of it would go in my house. Oh yeah! I did buy two really cute fabric napkins. You know, because I sew bean bags now. I haven't moved on to a new sewing project....yet. Friday was good.




No comments: