Friday, September 25, 2009


LOVE the seahorse, love it!!!!!

Jellyfish, super cool. Feels like jelly but stings like a bee!


Little lunch in the tiki hut.



Thank goodness there were not a whole lot of people here! The kids and I got really into walking through the "fog". We made some introductions of ourselves, rather fun. The aquarium was definitely worth while. We loved the seahorses, the sea dragon, the otters, the stingrays (we named one flapper). The coral reef was really neat considering we just saw the Imax film, Under the Sea. It was all about Australia's coral reef. We then were able to see many things up close and personal. Oh! and today we saw the Wikki Wachee mermaids!!!!! I haven't seen them since I was a kid. Very beautiful and very cool. Wonderful day at the aquarium! And it looks like our crazy days of field trips will slow down for awhile. Our Mosi membership allowed us to go to these wonderful places for free, yes free. Now that September is almost over we will take some time off from all of our trips to Tampa and beyond. It sure was fun and I have to say educational! And didn't my daughter say last year that I didn't do many field trips or something like that????