

Just ignore Charlie's purple running shirt.



Not sure if hot pink gloves are used by most snake handlers. At least she didn't grab her mittens! This is our new pet, Striker (named after Ava's soccer team). He is a yellow rat snake. We feed him lizards and give him water. It is quite something to see the snake attack the lizard. Ava doesn't like that too much. My mother in law came over yesterday to help with the snake handling part. Notice that you will NEVER see me snake handling, ever! It is hard enough for me to walk by the bucket knowing what is in it. Yikes! We are searching for some type of aquarium. We have wonderful garage/yard sales around here, I am sure I will find one soon enough. Until then, our new pet is just fine. Cooper makes sure he has plenty to eat!
1 comment:
auuuggghhhh! You are such a cool mom - I think I would die if the kids found one. I love Charlie's face with the snake. haaa he is so cute! I also dig Ava's pink gloves - VERY DIVA :) have fun with your rat snake!
Post a Comment