Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Troy, AL = Lily












Oh! I loved visiting my new niece. She is just beautiful and so sweet and so dreamy and so heavenly. That was probably a run on sentence but who cares. In fact, when the kids refer to their cousins she is separate. They say our cousins and Lily. In the midst of texas hold 'em, the baby boys swimming naked, x-men tournament and soccer, there was sweet little Lily. I know my photographer friend is dying about our amateur pics but in Troy, AL, you don't have much help. So, Sheri, Bobbi and I had a little fun with pink blankets, a basket and some crepe myrtle's. I loved being around my handsome nephews. It is good to hug on them, even though they are getting bigger than me. Super fun at the LaBrant house in Troy. Miss you all and can't wait to see you again.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I looove it :) I love new babies especially when they are family. We are actually leaving friday heading to NC to see my friend Angie's new baby :) Thank goodness we have Buckley or I would be having baby fever!!! By the way those BUNS - are awesome, only wish Bobby's was there! Just kidding - .....well kind of :)