
Ava had an early morning party. Thank goodness, it poured rain in the afternoon. We had lots of fun. Ava's favorite game was the duck, duck, fish game. The same thing as duck, duck, goose except when you would say goose, you say fish instead - then dump a cup of water on their head. Lots of fun. Ava, you are kind, sweet and gentle. You are such a gentle spirit and you love to help others. You are the first one to jump up and help. I love that you LOVE ice cream, I love that you LOVE to play babies and barbies, I love that you LOVE to read, I love that you LOVE to have "one more minute every day" when you snuggle me at night. I love my girl and I LOVE your sweet heart. Happy Birthday, Ava!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ava. Looks like you had a great party. Sorry that I could not have Lily on your birthday, but I was ready to hold my baby girl! :)
Post a Comment