Sunday, June 10, 2012

We were gone and now we are back

Lots of time in the car.  Bobbi had the kids trained to snap a pic when they got in the car.  These are just a few…..




 Our morning routine, rocking on the porch.  Believe it or not, it was chilly in the morning!  Charlie would literally crawl up in my sweat shirt.  Then we discovered it looked like a person.  This, too, became part of our morning routine.
 Kinda gross, that we put these wigs on in an antique shop.  I just couldn't help myself to the blonde, crazy curl wig.  They were all so, so bad -  yet so, so wonderful.  If I wasn't so cheap, I would have came home with a bunch of horrible wigs and just wear them around town.

Notice the Cabbage Patch baby.  Yes, we went to BabyLand.  What a treat that was.  I think the boys had a better time than the girls.   More pics later when I get caught up on keeping house.

And side note…..no news on fostering.  No news, are you kidding?    The two more weeks could possibly mean two more years.   What is the rush?  I have no idea.  We keep praying.



No comments: