Wednesday, June 13, 2012

North Georgia

We are not the family to do lots of "extra" stuff on vacation but husband got the crazy idea to go on a helicopter ride!  The helicopter was so small, so we went three at a time.  

 Something about being in the sky with a good 'ol country pilot, little scary, fun all at the same time!  I did ask if he had a pilot's license. He laughed and said he was older than he looked, and he had been flying for ten years, but to be honest, I am not sure he gave me a yes or no answer.

 Gem mining, of course.   Can you believe they had a sign that said do not throw rocks.  That was very tempting for the boys, there were rocks everywhere.  The good throwing kind of rocks.
 When I said I think the boys had more fun at BabyLand, I meant it.   The kind of fun that only boys can have at a baby store. Not sure this baby was meant for climbing but Cooper was determined to pose for lots of pics.  He had quite a few odd ball pics on his ipod.
 My girls were as serious as they could get.  I mean you really think these babies are real.  This place makes you feel like that.  Crazy, I know!  They even pipe in baby sounds.
 The cabin that makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

 We had such a lovely time…...


And our fostering news update.  We have been told we will be getting some babies.  Yes, I said babies, that would be plural!  We prayed about it and feel a tremendous peace about these little girls.  We do not have them, yet, but maybe within a few days.  We feel very blessed and honored to temporarily help these little ones.  Pray for us!

No comments: