The duck we babysat…..(it really does follow you around)…..
and my little ducks…...
Why do they grow up so fast?
When you homeschool, this is what you get. The "ducks" following you around or following each other, day in and day out. Learning how to wait patiently for their turn, learning it's more fun to wait patiently! Each day there are so many practical things to learn. That stuff that makes them kind, loving, patient, more like Christ. I sometimes (alot of times) get all worked up over their school "lists". These daily choices are eternal choices. How will they treat others, how will they truly share Christ's love to another when that other person is not lovable? My constant prayer, help me to see them the way Jesus sees them. I know one day I will sorely miss this season of life…..could be I am pondering all this because I have been looking for my eldest daughter's sweet 16 b-day gift. Are you kidding??? Crazy it is almost here. xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment