Monday, May 14, 2012
Suit Discussions
Bobbi is studying this time era, the roaring 20's. And to think that these types of bathing suits were scandalous! Boy, have times changed. No wonder older people have such problems with some of our modern day fashions (except Betty White). Now our suits are held together by strings and small triangles of fabric. Some are cute, some are not, some do not need to be wearing those suits and some do look fabulous but I would rather not see all of what they have to offer. All these things that go through my mind all because I am a mom to a teenage girl and a middle school boy. That whole discussion on what is God honoring and does it encourage another in their walk with Christ or is it a stumbling block? Do I think the above suit is cute? Not really. I have seen cuter. But some of those older ones are super cute. I guess you could say it was a good dinner discussion around the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment