Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our week

I posted something about our decision to start fostering but I took the post off because of other reasons. It was too sad for me to look at.  Anyways, here are some pics that are required for our "file".  Where the baby will sleep.  In Ava's room, of course.  She stares at that empty crib and can only imagine who will fill it????

 A picture of our dogs, they need a pic of them, too.  The best pic ever that we have taken of them.  They just sat so still, we usually get their rear end in a pic.  Oh, look at that crochet lap blanket on the couch.  I bought it for $1 at a thrift store.  I am hoping Bobbi will have time to start making those.  You know, in all her spare time.
Licensing to  foster is a VERY LONG process.  We did finally get the missing pool gate key.  Our final home inspection is next week.  I am sure I will post something about that when it finally happens.  Not the child or children, but perhaps of the experience….back to this pic.
 Bobbi won this belt on a blog.  Isn't it cute?
 The beginning of the week we went to Busch Gardens with husband.  But, the two boys were not feeling so well.  We literally hung out by the chimps in the shade and watched a show.
 This is our spot by the chimps.  They had these wheezy stomachs.  They just wanted to sit.  A little strange but fine with me.  Notice Bobby's stomach is just fine, with his soda and popcorn.

 We had charlie in a stroller with a pillow looking at these guys.  Yes, we should have left but they didn't want to get in the car (car sick) and they didn't start feeling bad until we arrived, of course.
Everyone is feeling top notch.  It was a one day icky feeling day.  Yes, we were at BG but it kept their minds off of the bad stomach and onto people watching by the chimps.  Oh, another post I will show some pics of the "worst dressed individuals in the chimp area."  I should say the people with the least amount of clothes.   Enjoy your weekend.


2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how grown up Bobbi looks!!! She is stunning! Love the crib and Ava just waiting!:) We are excited for that crib to be filled!!

Christy said...

So sweet about Ava and the crib. So excited for you guys! We are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia now, and understand all the checks, though I think fostering has more! Will be praying!