Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We Finally Went!


We finally went strawberry picking (after talking and talking about it)!  We were there the very last day open to the public.  Boy, were we lucky.
The man in the front (Bobby said he might have had one to many drinks the night before) said to go to the WAY BACK of  the property.
We did, and there were so many strawberries!

This is just a glimpse of a little strawberry war going on.  Probably because we were WAY in THE BACK!  Cooper decided to bite the strawberry first, then throw it.  So when it landed on you, you would be all slimed by the strawberry.  Yuck.
And Bobby stood and investigated our strawberries.    The little ones were just picking to pick.   Some pretty yucky strawberries made it to the car, so Bobby went through every single one!  So glad I married someone so opposite of me.  He is so anal like that.  I am so not.  Just another reason why I love him, strawberry investigator.
This little guy just kept eating and eating and eating.

Lovely day.   I am sure Bobbi will post pics of our recipes this week.   


1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad you guys went....next time we'll go together! Whatcha makin with your strawberries?