Ahhh…..the beautiful sight of caterpillars scaling our leaves, munching away…...
The milkweed plant they munch and munch and munch til there is just about nothing left.
They are so wonderful and so amazing. The Monarch Butterfly is one of my favorite things. They are everywhere. We are finding crysalis' in all sorts of places. The hose reel, the garage, under the porch pillow?? How in the world are they ending up in such odd places??? I know one thing is for sure, they are hiding from the hornets. We have seen those guys just gobble up a poor little caterpillar. After awhile you search certain items before sitting, moving or shifting anything around, just in case there is a butterfly forming! Guess you could say we are very butterfly friendly. Just a sweet, simple reminder of how AMAZING God is. A glimpse of something so wonderful is a reminder what an amazing creator we have. Old and young we appreciate these glorified worms. Jill, isn't that what your aunt Laura said? :) She did, I remember her saying that and I busted out laughing. Glorified worms or not, they are so, so pretty!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment