It is always quiet during reading time, UNTIL…...
Charlie comes around. Notice Bobbi giving him a little love tap with her foot. This particular day he was persistent on just getting as close as possible to annoy them. I had the camera out to take a pic of all the kids (and the dog) on the same couch reading together. Then this little guy shows up. It is probably not good that I giggle at him. He has my type of humor. Which is not normal. The others didn't even look up. Guess we are used to all this stuff. Just in case you are interested (probably not but this is my blog scrapbook), Bobbi Marie is reading Angel on the Square by Gloria Whelan, Ava is reading her Book 2 reader from Rod and Staff, Cooper is reading The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia series). We did Sonlight this year, so….they read….. a lot! I did take Charlie outside to burn off some energy. Would have it no other way…………….
No comments:
Post a Comment