Saturday, March 26, 2011

Growing…..

 Look at these little guys!  Collecting "rocks" (treasures) that I still have in some old jug.

Look at Charlie's diaper and his chubby cheeks.  Gee, has Bobbi gotten older and the same with Ava and Cooper.  This is what I get when I start looking through some older photo files; all sad and stuff.  And of course, we are in GA, one of our favorite places.  Sweet, sweet memories.  Just a friendly reminder that time flies by very, very quickly.  Good times.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I just love the picture of the kids on the log :) Hey my friend and I are gonna take the girls panning for gold and gems during spring break - we are gonna go to dalonega - where did you all go? and did the kids like it? we are planning our spring break we are gonna go to the zoo,pannig for gold, chuck e cheese!