
I thought I would try a new hairstyle. Change to a dark color and very long extensions.

And absolutely no bangs. This is rather SCARY if you ask me!

Not to mention, Charlie got the same style! Look how gorgeous he looks!!! It all started with me rehearsing what I was going to say in front of our commissioners (for our local city). I went in the back room and put on my wig, with terrible 70's boots and my knee length, cut off jean shorts. What a sight! Just enough for us to all giggle and be silly for a good long while. Enough of that.

And.....this is such a lovely shot of the back of this lady's head. That is us in the front of the commissioners, stating our case on why we want the nature center to stay open. Gee, I had to speak for 3 minutes and it felt like 3 hours. Notice the commissioners faces, not sure they even notice I am speaking! The kids are holding up their photo contest entries (which all this fun stuff would end if they closed up the nature center). That took about 1 Mississippi. I needed way more props. Anyways, I made it through, with no wig and 70's boots. Maybe if I did wear that stuff they would be looking at me. Hope I was a positive for the nature center and not a negative. Watch it close up now! No, I will just have to go and keep giving 3 minute speeches. Power to the people! Maybe my future is in government.
2 comments:
that is so funny! why wasn't there a picture of you in your boots, shorts and new hair?:) the no bang thing is a little scary...ha! Charlie looked hilarious!
Hey there Dorothy! Where's Toto?
Post a Comment