Monday, May 3, 2010
Let's see.....
This is what we have been up to......not much, obviously.........
Goof balls. We got all ready to go to this quick place to take pics and get pics same day for really cheap ($9.99). That's what I wanted for Mom's Day. Ayways, the place was closed. Found that out AFTER we got all ready! They were a little wound up by this point. I know Charlie's eyes are closed, all the more reason to love it!
My sweet girl going to a birthday party. She looked so pretty, I needed a pic.
Terrible pic BUT it's us on the Stanley Flumes (our favorite).
Finally, Busch Gardens! Charlie could not get enough of this Grover roller coaster. Fun day. Besides all this, we haven't been doing much, except for school - of course. The count down is on. We have only 4 more weeks!!!! YIPEE!!!!! I did change my background color to orange. I am really into these spring/summer colors. Aqua, orange/coral, apple green, ruby red, you know, all those pretty colors. I was at Super Target and almost bought this bright orange pillow for absolutely no reason except that I just loved it. By the time I was at the check out lane I came to my senses and told the lady I did not want it anymore. I really didn't need it and it would look horrible on my early 90's leather GREEN couch. I was envisioning it on some other couch of my dreams. Oh well,.......I have always said, I have great style if I wanted to spend money getting it. Until I decide to do that, it will forever be ECLECTIC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome!!
Charlie's look on the photo on the header is PRICELESS!!!! lol!
Post a Comment