Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Thanksgiving....

How I miss you. I'm thankful for knowing you. For teaching me how to love, how to put others before yourself. You lived by example. Your actions spoke louder than words. Your quiet, simple ways about life, friendship, faith stay with me. I pray to pass these ways on to my children. Show my love to those who are invisible to others, the ones who stand at the back of the room. Help me to be Christ like. Thank you Lord for my Dad. I miss him. My earthly father is with my Heavenly father. For this, I am thankful.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

To my precious friend! I just want you to know that I love you.

Unknown said...

been praying for you. did you know the kids have been talking about motorcycle papa all week? joshua told the other kids he misses him because "he was really fun." love you, friend.