Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey Craft





I love Heritage Village. I wish I could just make one of those places my home and have all my friends and family live in the other homes and make that a small village. Or would that be weird? Anyways, I need centerpieces for Thanksgiving. Jill J. gave me this idea! They are so homemade and not even really a turkey. Some have beards and feathers in odd places but they are very cute. You all did great. We read some Pilgrim book to make it kinda a schoolish sorta day. Of course, we sang songs. That goes on alot if I am in charge (and that's not alot). It was fun and very spontaneous. My kind of day. Thank you Sacketts for being so spontaneous with us. Thanks again to Jill for the idea, wish we could have ALL been there!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

love the glue all over the table!! wish we could have been there - looks like you had a fun day!