Monday, November 10, 2008

Staples


It was a lazy Sunday afternoon when we heard a cry from Bobbi Marie's room. Here she came holding Charlie when we noticed the blood just pouring out of the back of his head. We went to the ER and I was hoping for Dermabond, super glue. No, the baby needed staples. He was very brave, cried only after the staples went in. Even the Doc said it would really hurt. Next week we go to take out the 2 staples. I am not looking forward to that! Today he is back to normal. Seems to be really clumsy! Maybe it is because he is not supposed to fall for at least 2 days.....Boys!!! Thank you Jesus for protecting him and allowing him to be so brave.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh poor Charlie!!!! I hope he feels better soon! By the way, we just got here(Clearwater)last night. We have to get together!!

Unknown said...

poor Baby!! you guys have got to be pros at er's right now. you keep them in business! glad you're doing ok, little big man!

Sheri said...

Charlie...AWESOME! You have had something that Jack has not had...I do not think that he has been stapled. You make us proud you tough LaBrant boy! Cooper with barbwire to the face and Charlie staple in the head. COOOOL!!
Tami, I am sorry that I could have been there to help you...you needed me! ;)
Maybe Charlie got the "LaBrant boy" injury and ER trip taken care of, so when we come to visit for Thanksgiving there will be no emergency! haha!