Well, I wish I didn't have to know about this deal, but it is good to know when your child needs it. Baby has strep throat so the doc put him on Amoxicillin. She said the Publix pharmacy gives it to you for free!! And she was right!!! I know some places it is $4.00 but free is better. Baby feels much better...........
3 comments:
wow! when was that deal when I needed it...all those ear infections with drew and maddie!!!
oh, man poor baby!!! i feel for ya buddy - miss angela had to take publix up on that same deal when she had strep throat just a couple months ago!!! i don't think anything hurts that bad - except tooth pain - happy thoughts, happy thoughts! hugs!!
I LOVE FREE STUFF!!
Give Charlie a kiss from his Auntie Sheri (only after his strep is gone...I don't want to catch anything!!)
Post a Comment