

Good job, Bobbi!! Just a beautiful day. You are amazing. Thanks for letting mom cheer you on (real loud!). I like to make sure you really know where the finish line is. Cooper, Ava and Charlie love to see you run by. And your coach gives great hugs! Love you girl.....I had to play the "running" song.
3 comments:
Awesome job, Bobbi! We heard from a runner at our church that you are doing awesome, too. Pretty cool - you're making a name for yourself, girlie! Hope you guys had a great weekend - playdate soon?
Tami, love your new profile picture...very festive! We sure miss you guys!!!
Yeah Bobbi!! You are so much better than I am. I ran to my mailbox AND BACK, and I was tired. Whew, next time I will drive the golf cart so I do not get so sweaty!
From your very athletic aunt...The Super Great Aunt Sheri
Post a Comment