
Does this look like real school? No, I don't need an answer. I still love to see my kids (especially the little ones), put their hand on their chest and say the pledge of allegiance. Such big words to pronounce. Yes, we did finally start school. LaBrant summer has officially ended. We are in full swing w/ a new curriculum that has us very busy. I guess I never told them that Eve was made from Adam's rib and they were naked in the garden. That has been a very lengthy discussion??!!! Cooper shouted out, "I can't believe they said naked in the Bible!". Old Testament reading should be a real treat this year!!
2 comments:
was Rexi saying the pledge too?:) hopefully in your Old Testament reading you won't hit on the book of Song of Solomon....
That would be your marriage course to Bobbi Marie...Song of Solomon. Ken read some of it to the youth group guys, and they were floored that something like that was in the Bible!
Have fun with school...I do miss some of those precious moments! :(
Post a Comment