Saturday, January 26, 2013

Party Nails

Party nails.  I just learned that the "party nail" is only one nail and it is on your ring finger.  I just think it is plain 'ol funny that it's called a party nail.  I am all over having a party nail and I am all over saying party nail as much as I can because I think it just might be hip and cool.  Ava and I are pretty rough on our nails.  As soon as we paint our nails they get chipped and scrape off.  As if we went to a pretty rough party and our party nails disappeared.  Or it could be we should not even attempt a party nail.  Girls who go to parties I don't think clean and play and dig in dirt and scrub dishes like we do.  Cause if they did their party nail would be all messed up, too!

And I do have a life.  To post about our nails is kinda shallow and a bunch of nothing.  Our little, new, cutie pie of a baby is just that….super sweet.   We are taking it easy with him and falling in love all the same.  Bobbi just started her first online college class.  So far, so good.  Yes, I was a little nervous if she could "handle" it.  By all means, she can handle it and then some.   So far it has been a good experience for her.  She is finishing up her Economics class through Florida Virtual.  That, too, has been great.  The other ones are moving through Sonlight.  I did just cry when we finished a William Carey book (he said, "Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God").  It was so good and so moving and so encouraging.  I do say, Sonlight does a great job with finding great books.  By the way, that was our school update….

Let's see….the other big thing that is super cool is this ministry called, Save the Stork.  savethestorks.com/      Watch the videos about the van with the ultrasound that goes out across abortion clinics.  What a great ministry!  Somehow, someway we would love to be involved with that.  They also do Cupcakes for Life.  They hand out cupcakes for pro-life awareness.  It is remembering the babies that could not celebrate their first birthday.  This is all on their site.  I think I am ordering their shirt that says,  I Love Cupcakes and Babies.  That would be a true statement.  Great organization!!!!

 Anyways……posts are winding down to once a month.  (for my husband to read at work :)  And honey, that is because our little peanut (new baby ) is everywhere and when he sleeps we are reading.  So, blogging has dropped way down on any list that I have.  But I love YOU!!!  That was a shout out to my husband.

Until February!…….(Oh yeah, we do have some hearts around the house to get us in the "mood"for love)…..xoxoxox

No comments: