Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby

You might be thinking I am blogging about the baby on the right but I am blogging about my baby on the left, my Bobbi.  She left for El Salvador yesterday.  My sweet, oldest baby is out of the country on a mission trip and if I think about it too much I can get sad (nervous).  However, being anxious is a call to pray - so I pray, and I know she is growing mighty in Spirit.   Ephesians 6:10 Finally brethren, be strong in the Lord and in His might power.

 And the other baby, the baby on the bottom left, is getting super cute.  I mean he was cute before but now he is getting super cute.  He has this "fake" laugh and it is so pathetic it makes you laugh which then in return makes him fake laugh even more.  It is a vicious cycle!    We are blessed to have him.
Please pray for all the babies.  Even my big one…..xoxoxo



1 comment:

Jill said...

We will be praying!!