Could it be the fourth of July has already come and gone? Wow. We still have the girls. Grandma was to be taking them this week, but Grandma has not done anything to take them…..so, we wait. I think we will truly learn what waiting means in foster world. Who knows? Could be one week, could be four weeks? So, we get to tickle these little feet some more…..
Ava had a birthday party today! These are not pics of the party but pics of us "preparing" the plank for the party. More pics of the real party later. The kids always love this and it's a little scary and a little crazy fun all at the same time. Her party was super fun. When everyone leaves we always say to ourselves that we need to have more "friend parties". Just get together, eat, play, hang out. Like alot of friends all at one time, kinda party. It's do-able and fun.
There was a midnight run for July 4th. Bobby had lots of the Cross Country runners go and so they got a little creative with some of their clothes. I guess some other runners had all black on with glow sticks, etc.
This was our gang who ran, minus Charlie. He did not run but did pose for the pic. I guess when they got home I was sprawled out on the family room floor with baby on my chest, sleeping. Hope I didn't embarrass my kids with that look!
Next day (when I was awake) I saw their super cute t-shirts, with cats?, and their awards. Of course, awards or not they had a fabulous time.
Later for more July 4 pics……Enjoying the HOT, HOT, HOT days of summer……..


No comments:
Post a Comment