I am a little bad at playing tag. So, This is a list of things that I did, wish I did and shows I watch. Hmmm....
8 things I look forward to: 1. Summer, husband is off
2. Summer, take a vacation to AL and GA
3. Summer, no "real"school
4. Summer, days with popsicles, bathing suits and beach
5. Summer, morning walks
6. Summer, loose schedule
7. Summer, butterflies!
8. Summer, family and friends
8 things I did yesterday:
1. speech teacher came
2. School
3. library, way too long (books on Davy Crockett)
4. Pet's Mart, buy dog food and held a guinea pig
5. swept the back porch
6. played Uno (Charlie and I won)
7. Watched the kids act out Davy Crockett (Cooper) fighting the Indians (Ava / Charlie)
8. Listened to the Davy Crockett song on Youtube about 20 times, that is all I can thing about right now!
8 things I wish I could do: 1. See my Dad, hug him and have him stay awhile
2. Travel with family (and Friends!) around the world
3. have the knowledge and money to build anything I
wanted, wherever I wanted
4. splurge on Starbucks every day
5. make the people around me financially comfortable,
secure jobs
6. have nothing to do except play and explore with my
kids, including travel (oh, I said that)
7. take away heartache
8. see heaven, visit my Dad
8 things I watch (shows): I am very limited right now, no cable, so.....
1. PBS
2. Channel 8
3. Channel 10
4. Channel 13
5. Local, City of Largo (Lots of bands)
6. more PBS
7. the static on the channels that don't come in but I
can hear them
8. Antique Road Show (PBS)
Don't worry, I will tag no one!!!! The tagging ends here. :)
1 comment:
Soooo...you like summer!!!!! A night at the beach makes me love the lazy days of summer too!
Post a Comment