Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting Caught Up

My children love to get on this blog and just look at pictures and re-live memories.  So, with that being said….I really have not posted much.  This is a "catch up" on birthdays of 2013.  Random order.

 My Sweet, Sweet Cooper turned 14.  How in the world, I will never know.  Handsome young fellow.
 And my baby boy turned 8.  Please slow up so that you do not need someone to help you hold up fingers for your age.  You are my Chuckles, Chuck Pup FOREVER.  There is my Bobby behind Charlie.  They have been sharing birthdays together for the past couple of years.  Of course, I have spent half of my life with him and can't imagine life without you.  He spices it up.
 Gee Whiz.  Where did this young lady come from?  I blinked and she is so old and beautiful and sweet and smart.  17!  Wow.
 And our new little fellow turned one (soon to be two!)  I just remember how sick he was on his actual birthday.  On the night of his birthday we took him to a pediatric walk in clinic.  Double ear infection was his big present.  This pic is actually a week later when we celebrated with his own little cake.  Cutie Pie is what he is.
 And my Big A.  Or as Peanut calls her, A-A.   Precious girl.  You needed Uncle Matt's one finger to be 11.   You are my helper and what would I do without you?  My sweet girl.
Yes, time moves on.  We will find JOY in each other and hold it in our hearts   My sweet little family. xoxoxo  Truly my greatest blessings.


No comments: