Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Summer
I just can't believe summer is almost gone. It's been a good one. We still have our little Peanut in our lives. He is so cuddly, cute and we all just want to squeeze him. He makes the funniest faces and sounds. He waves, kisses, and since we have been back from Georgia, he makes a pretty amazing moooo sound. Ava is now a whole 11 years old; my little mommy.
I have been bathing our new school year in prayer. Keep it simple, keep it simple, keep it simple is my new motto. Bobbi getting so old has showered perspective on the younger years. She is doing just fine and I kept it simple for her. It does work and she is my proof. I beefed it up a few years back. I started looking around and started comparing my school to other's school (wrong thing to do). I am back to the roots of our homeschooling. The roots being rooted in Christ; all things leaning on God's Word.
P.S. These are all photo booth pics. I have no idea where all the other pics are?? None. Bobbi is babysitting and I am just so lost without her. So, until she shows me where to find cute pics from vacation, playtime, water days…….it is what it is…….bare chested baby with pretty girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment