Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What happened and is happening…..

Bobbi has finished up track.  The 4x4 team placed 7th in state and received a medal!  

 Yeah!  The "jumping" pic seems to be the thing to do…..
 Our little peanut is growing like a weed.  This is him looking at the kids outside.  One thing (and there are many things) that I love about him is the way his eyes twinkle.  Especially when he sees his "kids".
 I think we are spoiling him.  I mean I KNOW we are spoiling him.  Everyone picks him up, carries him around.  In each room he has special things that are just for him and he knows it!  He curls up in your arms and is just so easy to love.  I love this kid.  The best part is watching my kids fall in love.  Cooper just told me the other day that he is adopting when he grows up.  I pray their love for others continues.  I pray…...
For Peanut's Redeemer is MIGHTY, He shall plead his cause.  Prov. 23:11

Enjoying our schedule off from school.  Planning next year, planning summer events, and planning a bunch of nothing.  Lingering in the morning, reading, playing outside, etc.  Those types of summer days.  XOXOX

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say Rejoice.  Phil 4:4

No comments: