Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CC goes to STATE

The boy's CC team AND the girl's CC team made it to STATE.  It was super close, like 3 points!  These pics happen to be at Districts.  This moved them on to Regionals.   Regionals was in Gainesville, then that moved them on to state (Tallahassee).  What a fun ride for these kids.  They worked so hard and they enjoyed every minute.


I should have a pic of all the boy's hair.  They all said that if they made it to state that they would dye their hair blonde.  Or I should say orange, lemony, kinda color.  There are very few real blondes in this group.  One is from Columbia, another is from Romania, lets just say their hair was in shock from the bleach.  Even my husband is "blonde".

I am so proud of each and every one of these kids.  I love you all and am one of your biggest fans.  Especially my bobbi marie and cooper and I have a real "thing" for that really cute coach.


No comments: