Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tan

Sometimes I see a pic of my house and think to myself, "Gee, that looks really tan." Am I a tan type girl?  What does that even mean?  Even my dog, Katie, is tan.  I do have color, but I swear in pics you never see it.  Even if you take a pic of the red lamp or the red bean bags, you certainly don't see any red, the tan overwhelms everything else.  I secretly adore rooms that have colors on the walls all over the place.  I need to live a little, explore the color wheel and paint a wall.  The thought of that just rocks my world.
I do have color, on pictures.  See , look above.  I go from tan walls to like crazy orange.  Ahh,  sometimes I feel like my walls.  Needing a little pick me up.  Tan Tami.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like Tan Tami! Mouse is pretty tan too...see you can just add the color with rugs, pictures etc.....