Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stuff


This is what is parked on our front driveway….see the backhoe!
 And with that parked in the front of our house, we still went to Touch A Truck and Clown Day at the park.  This is Lucky, the clown.  I think he had a drink (or two) before he came to this event.  He gave my husband a ticket and told my husband to put it under his pillow, he might get lucky.  Yes, all this and more at a kid's clown day.  Just lovely….
 My pretty girl, love this pic, she looks like she belongs in the 30's.

 More stuff, work and more work on our street.  We are a real mess over here.  I heard that the material needed for the street won't be coming until the middle of March and then it has to cure for 3 weeks.  What all that means for me is….more and more dirt in the house (I kinda am used to that), hitting the silt fence and stakes as I make my wide angle turn to leave,  and waving hello and goodbye to all the constructions workers when I come and go.   Ava has already made them cookies, I know where their kids go to school, and one of them is a Mohawk Indian (no lie).
This is not on our property, but that would be pretty cool.  This was at Touch a Truck and you could only watch this one.  No touchy!  Why in the world would you need this truck anyways?  Well, we sat there and watched it go up and down, backwards and forwards…I think Charlie clapped.

No comments: