This is how the Geography Match went down. We had two teams: Team Awesome (Bobbi and Charlie) and Team Super Cool (Cooper and Ava)
The older two were really assisting the younger two. At least I hope so. They should know this stuff by now!
These two went a little over the top with a correct answer.
Looking for something…..
TEAM SUPER COOL!!!!!!
TEAM AWESOME!!!!! (by the way, both teams tied and earned a bite of ice cream - the ultimate trophy)
They have since requested a Geography Match every day. Sometimes it fits in the schedule, sometimes it doesn't. I just love how all these places are on our small globe. It makes you feel as if these places are in our backyard, more or less. With one spin and we touch China. That has always been so funny to me! Side note, I have a small collection of globes. I keep the extras in my closet tucked behind my clothes. I guess I have a globe fetish. Anyways, I am excited that we will be getting missionaries next week from North Africa. This will be an amazing experience to talk with people who give of themselves everyday to Jesus. Courageously spreading the Good News of our Lord and Saviour. Being a missionary in North Africa, especially right now, would be a life FULL of TRUST - trusting in our God. Waking up each day with a vision of reaching others for our Lord. Simply amazing. That will have to be another post for another day. We are still here, still schooling, still being the little family that we are. Isn't it interesting that each day there is something new to be discovered and something new to learn? That will never get old. And I am off………places to go and people to meet (that sounded bigger than it need be, I am off to teach grammar).
2 comments:
where did you get the Integrity painting? or did one of you do it? I love it.
The Geography game sounds fun!
We miss you guys so much! I can't wait to hear about your missionaries!! We need to plan a date soon!! Hugs!!
Post a Comment