Saturday, November 13, 2010

Regionals

Ava is always my picture taking girl while they run. I am video taping the race. Ava does a pretty good job, doesn't she? I mean considering there are about 100 girls flying by.

Showing off their knee high running socks.
The night before the race (Veteran's Day) we went to Applebees for dinner. Veterans ate free that night. So, Dick being a veteran, that is where we went. Not the team, just us. They had to eat healthy and get to bed early. Did I mention we spent the night in a hotel so we could be at the race bright and early! One of Charlie's FAVORITE things in the whole wide world.

Having rides in the hotel parking lot. It would be kinda fun to have one of these. Driveway races and all......

The cross country team went to Regionals on Friday in Estero. We tagged along and I am so glad we did! What a beautiful course. My favorite yet. Not sure what the runners thought. It was a true cross country course, a LARGE hill, gravel, woods, even a sand pit that was pretty thick and long. This area was so pretty. And as a spectator you could really see quite a bit. Of course, I am so proud of Bobbi and the team. They did such a great job and most importantly they are a bunch of solid young ladies that love the Lord.


No comments: