
I love this 5 year old!

He had to stare at these gifts for a couple of days. Trying super hard to figure out what everything was.

SOOOOO happy to find this big bear in the big box! Yes, after my oldest turned 14, I have NO problems buying a stuffed animal that makes a little guy BEAM!!! You'll never guess what he named it? Mr. Bear.

His special day was spent at Busch Gardens.

LOVES the Scorpion. Doesn't seem right that the upside down roller coaster is something he should be allowed to go on.

He was just full of himself this day. For good reason, it's his birthday.

And still my baby.......I needed him to fall asleep in the car. His cute, puffy cheeks. I could just nibble him in that neck area. We ended the day at the soccer field. Guess after all he did need this nap. Tonight he'll get to eat dinner at one of his favorite spots. Then afterwards we are getting banana splits from Dairy Queen. Doesn't that sound wonderful? I love my Charlie. He is full of life, love and hugs. I thank God for five wonderful years with my boy. God has big plans for this guy and I am so blessed to be his mom. Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment