Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ava is healthy

Ava is doing a little morning exercise with her twin babies. They look safe, it's her I'm worried about.....adding more to this post for Ava. She is wondering why I did not post about her stitches. I really didn't want to. We have been to the ER than most people. Not something to brag about. Ava received these twin babies the Sunday before Christmas from the ER. She had a pvc pipe (accidentally) dropped on her head from the top of the fort by Cooper. She was at the bottom of the slide and it fell right on her. Because the laseration was closer to her face they did stitches, not staples. Sweet girl. You were so brave, of course the twin babies made it feel alot better!

1 comment:

Jill said...

that is good you are starting your kids to exercise young!:) Pretty cute with the babies...they have the easy part of just watching though!!:)