Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I have to bring this blog into the New Year!  No pics, nothing fancy, just a little old post saying we are alive.  We had a beautiful Christmas.  Decorations are down and I just might pull out my Valentine's decorations.  We brought in the New Year with a big, home celebration.  We pick up our fireworks from the local grocery (my Dad would say market - new york thing, I think).  Anyways, a little dangerous, everyone decided to jump over them.  Either that sounds crazy or it sounds pathetic.  Pathetic because obviously the fireworks were not that big if we could even try to jump over them.  I do have some great pics.  When Bobbi is here she can show me how to hook up my new camera to post new pics.  I am fine with that, she is fine with that.  The love of my teenager.  She takes care of me already!  We started back up with school.  We are beside ourselves because we have managed to stay ahead.  You don't know how happy we are about that.   Bobbi is finishing up soccer, 2 more games, and Cooper is in the middle of baseball season.  The two little ones just watch the other two play with big suckers (lollipops) and play with dirt.  At least that is what it looks like when we leave the ballfield.  Probably has something to do with sucking on a sticky lollipop while playing in the dirt.

 We lost our video camera for two weeks at the local, public soccer field.  Thought that camera was a gonner.  Lucky (blessed) us, Bobby made one more phone call to the one person who had it!   No name was on it, so it was just sitting in his office.   That is just amazing if you ask me!  So many things to be thankful for.    Great is Thy Faithfulness.    Lamentations 3:23

 Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: