Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobbi!!!!


I can't believe you are 12!! You did not have a "friend" party this year but did a little extra instead. I think you did it in style!! You went shopping w/ Nan and Poppa (got some great outfits), got your nail and toes done, dinner out and family dinner, and you got your very own ipod (I don't even have one!!). You have become such a sweet, Godly spirited young lady. You are a joy to be around and we could not be any prouder of you. You notice the small things in life and have such a heart for people around you. The fruit of the Spirit is evident in your life. We love our sweet girl.....

3 comments:

Jill said...

You let your kids jump off the couch???? Just kidding...I love the pic of you jumping off the couch, what a fun mom!!! Miss you all!

Tami said...

Yes, I know. They know (at least I hope they know) not to jump off anyone elses! To be honest, we can't wait for these couches to kick the bucket. And, I look like a giant jumping!! Who are you kidding, you'd do it too...it was fun!!

Unknown said...

so fun! happy birthday, bobbi!!!